Your Wardrobe Unlock'd: Rebuilding the Foundations of Fashion
Hold Your Most Fabulous Ideas In Your Hands, Not Just In Your Head
♣ Teach your hands to do justice to the ideas that dance in your head
♣ Build a unique wardrobe that turns heads at every event, or even every day
♣ Create smooth, hourglass corsets that fit like a glove
♣ Learn the secrets of the makers we all admire
Here's what you'll get as a Member:
connection ~ content ~ community ~ accountability
Basic "Your Wardrobe Unlock'd" Membership ($14.97 per month)
- New, in-depth Master Your Skills class each month deciphering some aspect of sewing historical fashion
- Busy Seamstress ten minute quick video class each month, so that you can keep improving, even with a hectic life
- All Access Pass to our COMPLETE Your Wardrobe Unlock'd Online Reference Library, containing over 700 tutorials, classes and sewing articles on gowns, tailoring, outerwear and accessories - find that specific answer you need, even if you're sewing at 2am!
Complete "Foundations AND Wardrobe" Membership ($22.97 per month)
- All the benefits of Basic Your Wardrobe Unlock'd Membership, PLUS....
- An additional new, in-depth Master Your Skills class each month on building those all-important foundations, including corsetry, bra making and lingerie of all eras
- All Access Pass to our COMPLETE Foundations Revealed Online Reference Library, containing another 500 tutorials, classes and articles on all aspects of corsetry, bra making, all kinds if lingerie from the skin out - because we KNOW you're looking for answers at all hours, don't deny it!
Bonuses (ALL Members):
- Access to our Private Members' Club for the community support and one-on-one help you need day to day.
- No Maker Left Behind: In-person Q&A Call with our Mentors every month, so you never need to struggle on that project alone
- Entry to our Annual Competition (optional): your chance to get YOUR work featured and publicly admired, and win fantastic prizes!
- No minimum membership period. Cancel any time from your Member dashboard.
Your Mentors and teachers comprise more than 60 of the brightest and best loved makers working in the costuming, tailoring, and historical sewing world today, including:
costume cutter and author
Classes, conventions and conferences inspire you for a couple of days, but are over quickly, cost hundreds of dollars and require lots of travelling time.
College courses cost tens of thousands of dollars and only cover the basics of the craft.
Members of Your Wardrobe Unlock'd use all our resources, whenever and wherever you wish, at your own pace, for a small, affordable contribution of $14.97 per month, supporting our hardworking Mentors, teachers and admin team. (Cancel any time.)
We are committed to helping YOUR hands do justice to the ideas that dance in your head, because if you succeed, there will be more beautiful, skilled slow fashion in the world - and that means we ALL succeed.
Join the Revolution today!
Are you ready to create couture magic with us?
"There's lots of information on the internet for free, but the nice thing about THIS site is the consistent quality... I'd rather be able to go to one source and find trustworthy information from people who've been "vetted" by the pros."
Kay, Missouri, USA